06 February 2013

C L I C K - I T !




A work in progress, to be sure - but I have finally completed (to some extent) a portfolio of my works. It only took nearly a decade - whew!

School is keeping me busier than ever. I am l-o-v-i-n-g it! Guess what, guys? I am a straight A* student! It feels so good to be proving to myself that my preconceived limits of my academic potential were totally (mostly) wrong.


On that note, this was meant to be merely a quick break, so I had better keep it that. I must go put my nose back into a book. The studying never ends.


*So far. I should try not to get too carried away just yet - I have a long ways to go! And... math next quarter. Cringe.

10 comments:

  1. congrats on the great grades + the new portfolio!!  2013 will be a strong year for you, i know it.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new portfolio looks amazing. I love every picture of your beautiful Gramma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Your portfolio looks a-ma-zing! Great photography work.

    http://naomemandeflores.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  4. so good to see your work in a portfolio, you have a lot of talent! I've been reading your blog for years now (ever since you were bunnyspoons on LJ) and it's so awesome to see that things are only getting better for you! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to read your lj wayyyy back when. back before it was the one before it was a new one. i was looking through private 2003 entries and found a comment from you on some photos. 

    anyway, wanted to say hi. glad we're kinda grownups now doing cool things. xodakota(__sunrisesunset)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Julie, how sweet. Thank you for sticking around so long! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dakota! Sorry to be responding so late! I don't know how I missed this before. It always surprises me when people say they've been reading since LJ days. It feels like another lifetime ago - but then, I suppose it was. Hope all is well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Camila!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Agnieszka! How are you? I somehow missed all of these comments from months ago - I'm not sure how.

    My gramma makes for a great subject. She'd die if she knew that particular photo of her was on the internet, though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure hope so! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete