27 May 2012

T O T O K A E L O


Totokaelo just reopened at a new location in Seattle on Capitol Hill. When I saw the photos on Facebook I had to drop everything just to share them with you; it looks so beautiful and I am so excited to see it when I return home. It's so inspiring!









On the traveling front I have much to share. We just relocated to a new place in Ireland. The home we were at all of last week wasn't really jiving with us, unfortunately. Now I'll have the time and freedom to explain everything. So, you can expect some interesting stories to come.


Photos by Charlie Schuck

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alyson! I always love catching up on your blog and travels, it's such a treat! I'm so glad to hear you found a better place to stay in Ireland. Can't wait to hear about it! We're traveling now and I wish I was as diligent at documenting as you;)

    And oh man, the new shop location is killing me, wow!! I've never been to the first store, someday maybe both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you're dying over there not to be here to see TK... just remember how good you have it gurrrl

    ReplyDelete