28 December 2011

P R I N T    S H O P    U P D A T E



You can now see a limited preview of what will be available in the Marmunia print shop after the new year! I am still working out a few kinks with the printers, but we should have it all settled within the week. I will be adding more of my collages soon, and later I may offer some prints of my photographs. I have yet to discover where I'd like to have those printed.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and feelings about what you see. I'm a little nervous to reveal it all to the world, but excited too.

marmunia.bigcartel.com

6 comments:

  1. they're beautiful, and make me feel light and transported. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so so excited to have your gorgeous prints at LOWELL!!!

    s o o n :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im ready and waiting to place my first order! Ste :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! That is the feeling I'd like for them to evoke. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete