08 October 2011

S N I P P E T S





Little moments from the past several weeks:

1-2. Christine's hand with shells and critters on her fingers, taken after a long day of work when we were creating pieces for the art show (the image below that one is from the same day). I still find myself feeling nostalgic for that week at times. 3. Tae sipping on something in his backyard, probably after grilling and playing in the sun on one of the last summer evenings. 4. An apple pie I baked one summer afternoon, cooling in the window. I wouldn't mind a piece right now. 5. Pizza last night with the girls. We accidentally doubled up on the glasses of water, there were only four of us and eight of them.

These are just a few from the two rolls I developed today - much (most) of it was garbage. It's always so disappointing when that happens. I suppose I need a little more practice!

4 comments:

  1. these photos are just amazing. I hope that one day I can shoot like this.

    xoxo 
    xochiltyay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos seem to be always suffused with what i like to imagine as sun glow. may i ask what camera/film you use?

    found this blog via flickr & loving it :) Arina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    I use a Canon AE-1. For these particular photographs, I used Kodak Gold 200 speed film.

    ReplyDelete