16 May 2011

metrode pop-up




I spent the afternoon with Caitlin yesterday, chatting over tea and cuddling with her kitties. I poked around in her studio, and took a peek at all of the beautiful new things she has found for Metrode. There were quite a few pieces I'd like to see in my own wardrobe (however I should probably do some purging before I add anything else!). I wish now that I had thought to take a few pictures. My brain has been creatively stunted lately.

Anyway, I think it's important that you all know she will be setting up shop at a space on Capitol Hill next weekend. Regretably, I won't be able to attend as I will be out of town for a wedding. I wish so deeply that I could be there to shop and hang out. I envy anybody that will have the opportunity to pop in. So, I really encourage anyone in the Seattle area to stop by and take a look around, have a few snacks, try some things on and if you're smart - make a purchase (or two)! 

The details are listed below & can be found here. You can also follow the Metrode blog for updates this week. 

What: Shop Metrode (in real life!)
When: Saturday May 21st, 11am to 3pm



Photo by Caitlin via Metrode.

No comments:

Post a Comment