19 November 2010

missing macy

My Macy playing in the snow, January 2007.


I woke up a little blue today after having dreams about Macy last night. When I am feeling really sad, I tend to miss her the most. I want her to snuggle with and talk to, go on long walks with and keep me company.

I think about getting a new dog all the time. I know that someday I will, but I just can't right now. I am never home. There are days when I am gone from 8am until 9 or 10pm. I don't think it would be very nice to bring a dog into a home where they would be alone all day. But, simply to entertain my day dream, I spent some idle hours clicking around online. You can imagine how the tears welled up in my eyes when I stumbled upon her: Macy, a border collie mix (my Macy was a border collie chocolate lab mix). Oh! What a sweet face. How I wish I could save her!

No comments:

Post a Comment