31 October 2010

home again

I am back in Seattle, much to my demise. Although, my cozy apartment was very nice to return to. All of my thanks to Olivia for keeping all of my plants alive!

I am on east coast time, so I woke up at 8am (after sleeping for 12 hours) and spent some time laying in bed whilst planning my day and hoping to pack it full of nice fall activities. I will be spending this Halloween evening at my uncle's house on Phinney Ridge, carving pumpkins and handing out candy to the kids on his street. He is constantly badgering me to bring him a pie, no matter what season. So I think today I will bake something for us to nosh on (gingerbread apple upside-down cake, maybe?). This will require a stop at the Capitol Hill Sunday Farmer's Market, and while I'm out and about I will drop off my New York film to be developed. I might also head to Madewell and buy the clog boots that I can't seem to get off of my mind. They're a cute alternative to the No.6 clog and Sweedish Hasbeens jodhpur, and nearly half the price. Justified!

No comments:

Post a Comment