28 September 2008

amedeo modigliani


I have fallen in love with this artist - all thanks to Peggi. She has had one of a woman holding a chicken hanging on her wall for a long time. I just finished scanning a bunch of his work from books. I'm going to frame them and put them up in my living room.

I am working a lot, and am being very productive when I am not. I have been inspired by a lot of things lately, which makes me very happy. I love it when my head is so full of ideas that I can't sit still. That's when I feel the most like myself.

2 comments:

  1. "I love it when my head is so full of ideas that I can't sit still." I feel like there is helium in my entire body when that happens. I'm glad for you that it is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love it when my head is so full of ideas that I can't sit still." I feel like there is helium in my entire body when that happens. I'm glad for you that it is happening.

    ReplyDelete