23 July 2008

come back


My precious friends were here for one night. What a tease. It was so wonderful to see them. We had a big sleep over on the living room floor of my apartment. Gena, Brette and I had girl talk time which was much needed. Evan, Eric and Charlie played dress-up in my 'Narnia Closet'. They made me laugh harder than I have laughed in a long time. This morning we had a big, delicious breakfast at Portage Bay - and then we had to say goodbye. I was so sad to see them go. It seems that we never get enough time together. They are all such delightful people. Whenever I am separated from them it feels like a piece of my heart goes with them. I wish we could all just live together in a big house in the country and play, sing and laugh together all day long.

They will be back on August 26th to play another show.


One month, one month, one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment