03 February 2008

sick of being sick


Here's a little sneezing tip: press the bone in-between your two nostrils to
stop a sneeze. Turns out all the little cartoons knew what they were doing.
It really works! (Unless you're Mickey & trying to hide inside a giant's pocket.)


This cold will not go away!

I thought I was getting better, then I woke up Saturday morning feeling even worse. I'm losing my voice. I'm coughing, congested, sneezing, etc. I feel so gross. I'm sure last night didn't help at all. It was my friend Caety's brother's birthday and I was invited out with them. We went to a bar in the U District which really is not my scene... Especially considering I don't particularly like to drink all that much anyway. Somebody bought me one drink and that is all I had. Kiki (the birthday boy) was so incredibly drunk. I was exhausted and felt like crap, but I will admit it was fun - and entertaining at the least. It was nice to spend more time with Caety. Rachel came too, and I stayed the night at her place.

Now I'm at work. It's really dead. I hope I didn't just jinx myself by saying that. I feel like I'm living in a cloud. Everything seems really foggy and I feel like I'm moving in slow motion. Noises sound muffled and time is going nowhere. My friend was even just here visiting with me for what felt like hours, but turns out it was only about 45 minutes.

When I get home, I'm getting into my pajamas, playing Guitar Hero for a while and then going to bed early. Eye appointment tomorrow which equals new glasses. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment