02 February 2008

bored

I am so glad I have this blog. I don't know what else I would do when I'm this bored at work. Books make me more sleepy early in the morning, and knitting for long periods of time makes my fingers hurt. Usually by the time I write an entry, everything I've said is so pointless that I don't see any reason for posting it - so I just discard it and find something else to do. I won't be surprised if that's how this one turns out.

Yesterday after work, I stalked my friend Caety because there is just literally no other way to track her down. I found her at her dad's restaurant. She convinced me to go with her to get manicures and pedicures. I never pamper myself with those kinds of girly things, so it was nice. My nails look like dark candied apples. Maybe kind of like the one the witch gave to Snow White.

This cold is driving me crazy. I woke up this morning and it was worse than it has been for the past few days. I thought it was going away, but apparently not. I'm so sick of coughing, sneezing, sniffling, blowing my nose and not being able to breath through my nose. I've heard this thing can last for up to a month. I'm on week three. Ugh.

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. If I were feeling better, then I would get bundled up and take Macy for a walk along the waterfront. But since I'm not, I think I'll just go home and play Guitar Hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment