I had old Nordstrom friends over for Scrabble and dinner tonight. We didn't end up playing Scrabble at all but we had lots of good, long talks. We decided it's time for change in our lives, so we are going to do all of the things we've always wanted to do - and we're doing them together.
- glass blowing @ tacoma art museum
- cross stitch & embroidery
- horse back riding
- white river rafting (in the summer time)
- photography classes
- cooking classes
- choir concerts at benaroya hall
- theater (plays - not movies)
I'm sure the list will get bigger. At least, I hope so.
This will be so therapeutic for me. I think I'm starting to see potential for happiness... or at least something like it.