07 January 2008

home again



I was in Medford over the weekend for my grandpa's funeral. For the first time in my life, I actually wanted to stay a while longer. I feel bad for my grandma, she will be so lonely. I'm hoping I can get some time off next month to go down and visit her. I was able to see Anastasia and Nate for a little while and that was so good for my spirit. They are such wonderful people. I am so lucky I met them. Anastasia is the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time.

I'm back at work every day now until the 20th. It's exhausting but it will be good money... Hopefully enough that I can move out - and preferably to a different state. Or it would be nice to go stay with one of my friends in Europe for a while. I have friends all over... London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Copenhagen... I could even go to Taiwan, actually. Something like that would probably be really good for me.


I just want to get away from here. I want to find a new place where there aren't memories from a past life everywhere I turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment