10 January 2008

crazy letters from/to ana

From: Anastasia
Date: Jan 10, 2008 3:05 PM


Listen I think I am going to go crazy. I wish we could hangout today. Is it weird that I think about you at least 5% of my day. Which is a pretty big percentage.

In the Summer we should plan a trip together. Maybe a little road trip. I want to go shopping so bad......but there are no good places here. Let's go.

I have one week off of school after spring term...maybe then. All of september I have off of school too.

I love you.

anastasia


To: Anastasia
Date: Jan 11, 2008 6:07 AM

Not weird! Wonderful! It's so nice to have someone who likes me that much! I love you!


I think I'm the one going crazy. Listen to this.

I just woke up from a nap and I was having this horrible nightmare. There was a lady asking for tea and she had a thick Russian accent (there are SO MANY RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE!!! ALWAYS at Terra Bite!!!) and I couldn't understand what she was asking for. She kept speaking to me and asking me questions about the tea and I would say, "I'm so sorry, I can't understand you." She started to get really mad. She kept saying things and pointing at her tea. "I'm sorry, it's just that you have a REALLY thick accent!" and I laughed nervously. She cocked her head to the side and looked really upset. Then suddenly more and more people started showing up until the place was crowded. There were these teenagers who kept coming behind the counter and standing next to me and I kept telling them they couldn't be back there and to please move. They kept getting in my face and not listening to me. I'd say "PLEASE move to the other side! Stop disrespecting me and move to the other side! The owner doesn't like other people back here! MOVE!" and they'd give me attitude and suddenly they all started multiplying - like in huge groups all at once. Kind of like how rabbits do in cartoons. Then all of them started doing it and thought it was so funny how pissed off I would get if they all came around to the other side of the counter. I was yelling at them through clenched teeth I was so angry. Then all these really really tall teenagers came in. They were towering above me. I stopped to look up at them - I was so shocked at how tall they were. I looked at one and said, "You are SO tall!" and it actually hurt my neck to bend it back that far just to look up at him. Then one more kid stepped over and I yelled "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and woke up.

It was awful. But pretty fucking funny! Sigh.


Now I'm eating the baguette that Vladamir, my Russian neighbor, gave me today. It's quite tasty.

So anyway. Lets just do everything together. Absolutely everything. When you get married, I'll be in your wedding! Oh.... wait. Well, you can be in mine! And someday when you and Nate are sooo old and are "re-marrying" each other for some huge anniversary, I will be a bridesmaid and pretend I was there the first time. Or maybe I'd rather be a flower girl. I'd like to run around when I'm old and throw flowers instead, I think.

Lets start planning our trip now. Where should we go? I imagine us somewhere with big blue skies, surrounded by endless golden fields. The fields match the color of our hair. Where would that be?


I want to go shopping, too. I almost spent a lot of money online today and then I stopped myself. I think maybe I want to actually do it though. I like to have pretty things.


I'm eating this bread as if I haven't had a meal ever in my life.


I think I took too much Midol. It's a mood enhancer. Did you know that? It's kind of fun to take too many. I feel weird!



Bye! I love you!!!!



PS. Let's go to New York in September. That's a really good time of year to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment